Pauline Adamek from ArtsBeatLA.com presents Exit Reviews, a series of ‘vlogs’ or video reviews.
Here’s the newest Exit Review for the play To Kill A Mockingbird, which now playing at the outdoor Theatricum Botanicum in Topanga Canyon.
*** Only three performances remain ***
• Saturday, Sept. 12 at 3:30 p.m.
• Saturday, Sept. 19 at 7:30 p.m.
• Sunday, Sept. 27 at 3:30 p.m.
Written review coming soon.
To Kill a Mockingbird
• Adapted for the stage by Christopher Sergel
• Based on the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel by Harper Lee
• Directed by Ellen Geer
Will Geer’s Theatricum Botanicum
1419 N. Topanga Canyon Blvd., Topanga 90290
(midway between Pacific Coast Highway and the Ventura Freeway).
Runs through Sept. 27 at Call (310) 455-3723, or visit their site for specific performance dates and times.
• Adults: $39.50 (lower tier); $26 (upper tier)
• Seniors (60+), Students, Military Veterans, AEA Members: $25/$15
• Children (7-12): $10
• Children 6 and under: free
Video produced, filmed, edited and hosted by Pauline Adamek.
An ArtsBeatLA production.